Manager at Confidential
Views:1602 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Senior Manager - Inventory Management - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Inventory Management
'Are you guys crazy?'
'This won't work!'
'India wouldn't buy it!'
These are some of the things that our founders were told when they set up Neeman's Shoes in 2018. 4 years and over 6 lakh pairs sold later, Neeman's Shoes is now emerging as one of the hottest and fastest growing footwear startups in the country and largely being regarded as the pioneer in the creation of a sustainable footwear category in India. The brand has secured multiple rounds of funding and is backed by the largest Consumer investors within the country.
Here's what in store for you if you decide to take up a role at Neeman's:
- An opportunity to work on world-class footwear products, Made in India
- You will be pampered with footwear all the time
- Collaborate with a team that is obsessed with crafting the most comfortable, versatile, and sustainable footwear
- Brainstorm with the founders themselves
- Beer parties where work is forgotten for a couple of hours.
Join Neeman's on its journey to #ChangeTheNorm in the footwear industry and watch India change the way it wears shoes.
What you will do here:
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Report to higher management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Maintain monthly Opening and Closing balances of the entire inventory.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all offline & EBO stores.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Handling the scrap disposal at regular intervals.
What you must have:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in handling inventory operation with ecommerce brands
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Working with us, you'll enjoy competitive compensation & benefits, crazy parties, generous learning and professional development, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team.
At Neeman's, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
We welcome everyone to apply. Your personal data is used by Neeman's for recruitment purposes only.