HR at Boyen Haddin Consultants LLP
Views:2294 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Internal Control - Automotive - CA (10-12 yrs)
- Responsible for all Internal Controls activities for MGI
- Develop and implement annual audit plan, review financial controls and testing compliance with established policies, procedures, regulations, etc. as applicable
- Identify business and financial risks, drive opportunities to improve systems/business Processes and improving internal controls whilst ensuring the integrity and reliability of the controls
- Determine whether processes, procedures and internal controls exist, are adequate, documented, understood and adhered to by all relevant stakeholders, including operating effectiveness of the controls.
- Provide training and awareness as and when required
- Evaluate audit findings, present the audit outcome and recommendations to the auditee and leadership team.
- Recommend changes in policies or procedures to increase operational efficiency and/or to improve controls and checks.
- The follow-up to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of management action plans.
- Coordinate with audit firms performing external audits.
- C.A. with 10 years- experience in Internal controls / Audit function.
- Detailed understanding of Internal Auditing standards, methodology, systems and governance procedures
- Good experience in Internal Audit / SOX / Risk Management is desired, prior experience in Big 4 firms will be an advantage
- Experience in leading audits in large Auto / Manufacturing organization.
Experience:- With 10 years or More than but age should not be more then 45 yrs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.