Senior Manager - Internal Control - Automotive - CA (10-12 yrs)
- Responsible for all Internal Controls activities for MGI
- Develop and implement annual audit plan, review financial controls and testing compliance with established policies, procedures, regulations, etc. as applicable
- Identify business and financial risks, drive opportunities to improve systems/business Processes and improving internal controls whilst ensuring the integrity and reliability of the controls
- Determine whether processes, procedures and internal controls exist, are adequate, documented, understood and adhered to by all relevant stakeholders, including operating effectiveness of the controls.
- Provide training and awareness as and when required
- Evaluate audit findings, present the audit outcome and recommendations to the auditee and leadership team.
- Recommend changes in policies or procedures to increase operational efficiency and/or to improve controls and checks.
- The follow-up to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of management action plans.
- Coordinate with audit firms performing external audits.
- C.A. with 10 years- experience in Internal controls / Audit function.
- Detailed understanding of Internal Auditing standards, methodology, systems and governance procedures
- Good experience in Internal Audit / SOX / Risk Management is desired, prior experience in Big 4 firms will be an advantage
- Experience in leading audits in large Auto / Manufacturing organization.
Experience:- With 10 years or More than but age should not be more then 45 yrs