Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:210 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Internal Communications - Employee Engagement Vertical (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Internal Communications - India's top Unicorn
We are looking to hire an Internal Communications Specialist to lead the internal communication for the company. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with prior experience leading a team of writers and designers, and also interacting with other business stakeholders, and dealing with external agencies/vendors. Familiarity with handling employer branding will be a definite plus.
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Communications/Employee Engagement, and the other business stakeholders to own the Internal Communications/Engagement calendar for the year. Manage the budget for Internal Communications/Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Come up with innovative ideas for employee engagement throughout the year.
- Manage and effectively use all internal communication channels. Be an advisor to the leadership team and internal stakeholders on the right messaging, forums and channels to use for various initiatives.
- Work with the HCMS team and other business stakeholders to manage content for the Intranet. Help set up internal Communities and Interest Groups.
- Liaise with external Vendors/Agencies for various events/requirements for creatives. Work closely with the procurement and Business Finance teams.
- Work with internal business stakeholders to manage communications/event requirements for these teams. This includes all communications needs for large-scale internal events.
- Manage the Employer Branding charter from a communications perspective. Own the employer's LinkedIn channel.
- Work closely with the leadership team for end-to-end management of the Company Townhalls. Help with Leadership Communication.
- A postgraduate degree or diploma in communications
- Minimum 10 years experience in an internal communications role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand the company culture
- Ability to identify and work with external partners and agencies
- Should be highly organized and able to multitask seamlessly and manage multiple projects