Founder at RightFit
Views:242 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Internal Communications (10-15 yrs)
PhonePe is looking to hire an Internal Communications Specialist to lead the internal communication for the company. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with prior experience leading a team of writers and designers, and also interacting with other business stakeholders, and dealing with external agencies/vendors. Familiarity with handling employer branding will be a definite plus.
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Communications/Employee Engagement, and the other business stakeholders to own the Internal Communications/Engagement calendar for the year. Manage the budget for Internal Communications/Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Come up with innovative ideas for employee engagement throughout the year.
- Manage and effectively use all internal communication channels. Be an advisor to the leadership team and internal stakeholders on the right messaging, forums and channels to use for various initiatives.
- Work with the HCMS team and other business stakeholders to manage content for the Intranet. Help set up internal Communities and Interest Groups.
- Liaise with external Vendors/Agencies for various events/requirements for creatives. Work closely with the procurement and Business Finance teams.
- Work with internal business stakeholders to manage communications/event requirements for these teams. This includes all communications needs for large scale internal events.
- Manage the Employer Branding charter from a communications perspective. Own the PhonePe LinkedIn channel.
- Work closely with the leadership team for end to end management of the Company Townhalls. Help with Leadership Communication.
- A postgraduate degree or diploma in communications
- Minimum 10-12 years experience in an internal communications role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand the company culture
- Ability to identify and work with external partners and agencies
- Should be highly organized and able to multitask seamlessly and manage multiple projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.