Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:2026 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Senior Manager - Internal Communication - Insurance (10-16 yrs)
The Senior Manager, Internal Communications will be responsible for designing and implementing targeted internal communications strategies to align with strategic plans and objectives. The incumbent will be responsible for creating communication content, collaterals and managing internal channels to support all organizational plans, change management, HR initiatives and other functional priorities.
The scope of work would include, but will not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing internal communications strategy.
- Manage all the internal communications content and medium
- Be the point of contact and advice on internal communications for the organization, both in India and across the Group
- Project management for all internal communications initiatives in organizational events
Main responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Develop and implement internal communications strategy
- Work with the CEO/Leadership team to develop and implement an on-going agenda for basis the organizational goals and objectives.
- Report back to the Leadership team and other key internal stakeholders at regular intervals to ensure the strategy is fit for purpose
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate
2. Manage internal communications content and medium
- Own, manage and monitor all the mediums of internal communications including emails, Chatter, etc in order to maximize penetration of messages and their effectiveness.
- Responsible for drafting, creating and managing communications content and collaterals, including writing/editing the internal newsletter (Insights), CEO messages, and other Leadership / Senior Management team messages for the wider organization.
- Play a leading role in redeveloping and improving Salesforce Chatter as a key internal communications tool.
- Work with the internal Design team to ensure the quality of collaterals is in line with the Group standards.
3. Be the point of contact and advice on internal communications for the organization, both in India and across the Group
- Be the first point of contact for all communication enquiries
- Work with each of the functions to create their own internal communications programs and ensure consistency with the organizational goals
- Proactively reach out to the Leadership and Senior Management team on communication challenges for resolutions.
4. Project management for all internal communications initiatives in organizational events
- Work with multiple stakeholders, including different teams, vendors and management to create and deploy collateral for all internal events including Pride-in-People awards, Family Day, Learning Week, etc
- Support all other internal initiatives and campaigns as required.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Internal Communication work experience in the past
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in high-profile events
- Minimum 10 years of experience at Executive Level
- Degree or equivalent required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.