Team Head at Contactx India
Views:419 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - Internal Audit - FMCD/Industrial Business (10-16 yrs)
POSITION PURPOSE :
- To ensure compliance of company policies & processes related to accounting across HO, units & branches and international entities/ transactions
- To lead end-to-end auditing procedures across HO, units & branches according to SoPs
- To review existing process and identify weakness of system / process and enhance internal control at units & branches including overseas transactions and entities
- To audit all processes followed at units and branches
- To ensure that HO, units, branches, overseas operations adhere to the requisite statutory compliances & internal guidelines
- To report the found gaps timely & ensure adequate action is initiated
SPECIFIC DELIVERABLES :
Pre Audit Activities :
- Define SOP/ audit scope for various pre audit activities done by team members
- Provide adequate training to team membes for implementation of defined audit scope
- Define TAT for pre audit activtities and track / ensure 100 % compliance of same
- Ensure that all respective support departments should understand the audit requirement to avoid undue processing delay
- Suggest accounting team regarding applicability of statutory tax deduction (TDS/ Service tax reverse charges / WCT or any other tax )
- Support accounting team in accounts reconcilation of all vendors covered under pre audit
- Coordinate with support function and provide pending expenses amount for monthly provision purpose
Post Audit Activities:
- Define audit scope for various activities at HO/ Plants / Branch office / warehouse, Overseas operations / transactions.
- Define audit calender for team members. Ensure adherance of calender on monthly basis.
- Audit findings and share with HOD.
- Share critical audit findings to Directors and suggestion to improve / closing gaps.
- Review processes and identify revenue leakage areas proactively. Conduct the investigation on need based
Maintain Fixed Assets Register :
- Recording of Fixed Assets details into Fixed Assets Register and matching of provision for depreciation / Capitalisation value.
- Identification of assets (physical verification of assets) and matching with accounting records.
- Serial number tagging on each asset and recording of same into Fixed Assets Register.
- Sharing of physical verification mismatch records with Directors.
- Provide adequate training to accounting staff for maintenance of Fixed Assets Register on regular basis.
Physical Verification of Inventory :
- Periodic verification of Raw Materials / Packing Materials / Finished Goods on random basis.
- Coordiate with Store Manager incase of any difference and find out reason for same.
- Report to Director incase of any major gap.
- Participate in Half yearly / Annual Physical verification of stock activities
Sales Policy Implementation :
- Sales transactions ( Domestic)
- MOE Verification with customer master (once in a year)
- Basic of target definition and comparison with previous year sales
- Normal Rate invoice : - Various discount allowed vs MOE
- Verification of Bulk discount, display discount as per company policy and process
- Target based discount : verification of same on monthly / quarterly/ annual
- Credit Note verification (pre audit) (manual credit note request)
- Implementation of Sales Policy
- Audit the accuracy and policy adherence for all credit notes calculation and accounting
- Cash Sales : Verification of cash sales with collection"
Price revision :
- Implementation of price revision in normal rate invoice
- Implementation of price revision in project supplies
Project Supplies :
- Pre audit of Project supplies (Implementation of revised policy of special price billing to dealer and project customers) (to be checked whether pre approval will be given to auditor or this will be done by Logistic)
- Verification of pricing applicable to project customers from Rate contract
- Verification of additional discount / credit note to project customers as per rate contract. (if any)
- Team Development - To review performance of team members quarterly and motivate, guide them to deliver desired results"