Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:3049 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Internal Audit - CA - Bank (7-10 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Investment Bank with full suite of financial product offering to their clients across the globe. India has been growing as the centre of excellence for key IB functions and in order to accentuate the growth within the business, the client is looking at seasoned professional to be a part of the Internal Audit team in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Vice President, your key responsibilities include:
- Review of migration of processes from onshore to offshore including rationalization matrix, risk assessments and business continuity planning.
- Design of internal control procedures & manual, process mapping and defect recognition. Identify revenue leakage & implementation of remedial control steps.
- Entire chain of audit activities from audit planning, audit execution, supervision and guiding team members.
- Maintain open communication with business management, discussion of audit observations and suggest pragmatic solutions.
- Prepare and finalize the audit report.
- Interaction with senior business management during the planning, execution and closing stages of audit.
The Successful Applicant:
- You are Qualified CA with at least 7+ yrs of post qualification experience within Financial Services / Big4 handling Financial Services clients.
- Prior experience in handling end to end in finance audits is a must. You should have prior experience in working across multiple processes and working with senior stakeholders along with excellent inter-personal skills.
What's on Offer:
Along with market leading compensation, this is a great opportunity to work in an MNC with exposure across functions and high visibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.