Candidate Researcher at Resource Solutions
Views:1644 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Bank (9-15 yrs)
The Role Responsibilities:-
- To act as a Team Member on assigned audit work involving [insert risk type covered by team/ geography] across the Group;
- To act as a Team Leader and take responsibility for overseeing the planning and execution of the audit, maintaining the audit budget, including drafting of audit issues and the audit report.
- Support the HOA and SAMs where required, in the development of the GIA risk assessment and development of an appropriate audit plan for the HOA's assigned portfolio.
Business (Budget) :
- Assist the HOA to effectively manage the cost of assigned audits within the allocated budget for audit engagements.
Audit Delivery :
Track the implementation/delivery of the agreed issues and action plans for the audits assigned, understanding the key risks arising, provide advice on the resolution of issues to auditees/action plan owners and escalate audit findings that remain unresolved.
Risk Assessment :
- Support the HOA to update the relevant assigned risk assessments on a regular basis to ensure that changes in risk profiles are identified in a timely manner, proposing changes to the assigned audit plan to the HOA, as appropriate.
- Assist the HOA to manage the relevant Product/Country clients, and establish good working relationships to help the businesses improve the control environment and keep updated with changes in the business impacting their risk profile
Regulatory & Business Conduct :
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
Ideal Candidate :
- Experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment.
- Professional audit certification prefer.