Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:229 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Aviation (12-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
We are looking for an ambitious and result driven individual for the position of Senior Manager- Internal Audit. This will be a great opportunity for someone who demonstrates diligence in work, has thorough understanding of Internal Audit best practices and possesses considerable experience in Internal Audit.
Direct Reporting Senior Vice President & Chief Internal Auditor
Job Purpose :
Manage effective and comprehensive execution of audit engagements for the Group businesses through robust planning, timely reporting & escalation and overall program management.
Key accountabilities include :
1. Lead the audit scoping and planning exercise for different business verticals of the Group, as per risk based audit approach.
2. Develop detailed audit execution plan (annual, quarterly) as per agreed scope and allocate resources accordingly
3. Track progress of the assigned engagements and follow up actions by the process owners
4. Ensure implementation of and strict adherence to internal audit processes and tools.
5. Manage and liaise with external partner firms (co-sourcing) as and when required.
6. Effectively communicate and engage with key stakeholders on control, risk and action required on Audit findings & critical issues and to impel action.
7. Ensure acceptable quality of management responses towards corrective / preventive action plans and closure timelines so that business processes achieve significantly higher level of improvement.
8. Lead training need identification of the internal audit team and make efforts to impart technical knowledge to internal audit team.
9. Assist Chief Internal Auditor in timely preparation / reporting of department's MIS and in other matters of significance.
Minimum Requirements :
1. Educational Qualifications : CPA/ or MBA
2. Relevant Experience : 12-14 years
- Minimum 3 years in healthcare industry in managerial roles, or
- Minimum 5 years as an Audit Manager