Talent Advisor at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:146 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Automobiles/Manufacturing Firm - CA/CMA (5-10 yrs)
The position is aimed at evaluating, mitigating and auditing general or specific business risk deriving from financial transactions or physical operation and risk arising from deviating from given laws and Group guidelines and management instructions. The key performance indicators are.
- Ensuring completion of internal audit as per internal audit plan
- Reporting on Audit issues to Head Internal Audit.
- Ensure audit work are completed in line with the Audit manual within scheduled timeline, KPI and quality of work.
- Proper documentation of audit work and updating of the same in Teammate.
- Support Head IA in preparation of different presentation for Management and Audit committee.
- Prepare and draft Audit programme with testing steps.
- Carries out audit Field work. Able to arrange and conduct meetings with Process owners.
- Able to do data analysis, document reviews, Evidence collection.
- Conduct closing meetings with Process owners & Senior Management, to conclude audit findings.
- Documentation of audit work papers, findings and updating of audit papers in Teammate, as per audit manual.
- Preparing draft report, circulating draft reports for review and approvals.
- Presentations of audit issues to Senior Management
- Follow-up on implementation of recommendation. Reporting on not-implemented recommendations
- Communicate and do follow up audit together with the accountable management.
- Conduct ICS testing as Management intended.
OTHER / SPECIFIC/ ADMINISTRATIVE :
- Advisory activities as requested by Senior Management
- Attain trainings (Internal or External) for self-development
- Attending Inter department meetings, attending conference
- Propose audit ideas for Risk based audit planning.
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by his/her superior that are essentially related to his/her duties.
- Education: Chartered Accountant [CA] or Cost Accountant (CMA), MBA preferable to have other certificates like CIA or CFE etc.
- Experience: 5 plus years in Internal Audit
- Working knowledge of SAP (EP1/ S4 HANA) and MS Office.