Chief Executive Officer at Sushaan Synergies LLP
Views:1526 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Integrated Supply Chain - FMCG/Retail/Food & Beverages (6-10 yrs)
To provide supply chain expertise through project management, analytical and influencing skills to enable cost effective and scalable supply chain systems that promote product flow, achieve quality standards and create store and customer value.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following :
- Lead and effectively optimize sourcing, procurement, logistics and warehousing to deliver OTIF & savings
- Analytics which enable sourcing team, demand planning, procurement, and logistics to optimize working capital
- Effectively lead special projects which will cut across all verticals of supply chain
- Monthly/ weekly analytics
- Effective cross functional coordination, one point contact of Supply Chain to other functions ROI driven approach towards all new product development.
- Integrates PAN India supply chain strategic plans, projects and objectives into the annual operating plan, with support from the leadership team, including making any necessary modifications. Prepares, communicates and educates client groups on changes in Supply Chain policies and practices within the organization. Involvement in supply chain strategic plans, tactics and projects. Manages the supply chain budget and ensures that all projects add value to the business.
- Managing day to day operations, responding to queries/complaints from the operations team or suppliers with regards to service or quality. Co-ordinates the implementation of supply chain processes that improve service, quality or efficiency, increase capacity and reduce costs.
- Periodic opex and capex analysis.
- Provides support for multiple customer groups inside and outside of Supply Chain. Develops interpersonal relationships across all managed disciplines. Champions ideas and opportunities for driving cost efficiencies, reviews and actions with a cross-functional group of stakeholders. Makes continuous improvements in costs, lead times and inventory strategies. Ensures planning representation on projects supporting successful entry into new products. Develops and enhances planning processes and procedures. Oversees implementation, optimization, and utilization of automated planning systems.
- Co-ordination of QA within supply chain, through third party vendors, to include managing 3rd party quality control service providers, such as supplier auditors, and pest control, liaison with internal departments and AP SCO to provide support for QA related activities such as food project, manage issues with product deviations through liaison with suppliers, organization and update of food licenses and registration with local councils, and provide monthly and quarterly reports on QA of supply chain.
Key KPIs :
- COGs delivery |OPEX| CAPEX| OTIF |On time Promo launch |Inventory days |Scrap %|AOP planning and delivery | Monthly analytics and reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.