Senior Consultant at Rekrut India
Views:188 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Insurance Telesales (5-12 yrs)
The person will be handing a team with 50 workstations to start with and will be responsible for contacting the branch managers of Bank branches where we don't have our FLS deployed. Once lead received from the respective branches, the same need to be passed on to the FLS mapped to nearby locations and then need to coordinate with the Bank branch and the concerned FLS for closure of those leads.
Designation Manager - Telesales
- Excellent sales, Communication and 'people skills
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to do effective planning and work under pressure
- Presentable with client for business review
- Design quality sales training programs within budget limitations
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs
- Oversee training material and suggest improvements
- Choose the most appropriate training method per case (e.g. on-the-job training, seminars and simulations)
- Design onboarding session for new hires and sales trainees.
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure incorporation of taught techniques
- Report on training program effectiveness
- Create an open-communication climate and gather team members preferences for potential training
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training record
- Stay up-to-date with employee development trends