Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:301 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Manager - Insurance Presales & Solutioning - Outsourcing/Offshoring/BPO/BPM (15-20 yrs)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A DIVERSITY ROLE (FEMALE CANDIDATES) AND HAS US SHIFT TIMINGS (6.30 PM TO 2 AM).
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE OKAY FOR US SHIFT AND BANGALORE LOCATION.
Leadership opportunity with a leading, global Outsourcing/Offshoring firm wherein they are looking for Insurance deep domain experts with hands on experience of shaping large scale deals and driving digital transformation for Fortune 500 clients. You should be in a BPO/ BPM setup and would be involved in leading and shaping winning proposal for large scale Insurance RFP and sole sourced engagements managing the entire sales cycle (from origination to sales closure).
Prior experience in delivering at least 2 large scale End to End Insurance Sales cycle or Transformation for global Clients is needed. You should be well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus and have a proven track record of implementing Digital Insurance solutions.
If you think that this is the right opportunity for you, please read on and apply!
Location : Bangalore
Your Future Employer :
A leading, global Outsourcing/Offshoring firm providing career, health and wealth insights to clients.
You will be Responsible For:
1. Leading and shaping winning proposal for large scale Insurance RFP and sole sourced engagements
2. Leading existing and new business development efforts through the entire sales cycle by prospecting and forging alliances with potential clients/vertical partners, negotiating deal contracts and formulating resourcing strategy
3. Leading Sales growth and mining in existing Diamond and priority accounts for specific Market
4. Creating value propositions in deal, leading client orals, workshops and other key sales effectiveness activities from origination to Sales closure.
5. Demonstrating high efficiency in screening new business deals, architecting AI/Data Science/Analytics solution approaches and leading pre-sales efforts with successful conversions and deal closures.
6. Delivering at least 2 large scale End to End Insurance Sales cycle or Transformation for global Clients
7. Responsible for adhering to the timelines and make deliveries accordingly.
The Successful Candidate:
1. Graduate /Post graduate with 15 + years of experience coming from BPO/BPM setup someone who- s- a Domain expert in Insurance industry, specialist in one or more of the following Employee Benefits, Individual Life & Annuity, Property & Casualty, Retirement .
2. Hands on experience and have in delivering at least 2 large scale End to End Insurance Sales cycle or Transformation for global Clients
3. Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital Insurance solutions Education
4. Strong sales orientation and executive presence and excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at functional and at CxO levels, and in shaping and delivering value-led programs.
5. A solid team player with excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
6. Passionate, Aggressive & Go getter attitude.
What is in it for you?
1. Fast track career growth.
2. Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firm of the country.
3. A chance to contribute to strategy research with a focus on constructing models towards manager research.