Managing Director at Talentwiser Managment Consulting
Views:325 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Insurance Compliance - eCommerce - LLB (5-7 yrs)
- Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continued effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage the day-to-day operations of the Program.
- Keep track of and disseminate updates on regulatory and other statutory requirements on an ongoing basis to prevent violations thereof.
- Establish and maintain a robust monitoring mechanism to keep abreast of the status of compliance activities of all departments within the Company. Prepare compliance status reports on a regular basis to keep the management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
- Highlight alleged violations of IRDAI laws, rules and regulations and recommend procedures for corrective action.
- Prepare and file statutory documents and timely reporting with the Regulators (IRDAI).
- Maintain and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms.
- Candidate will act as Compliance officer of an Insurance Broking Company.
- Support Director - Compliance in overseeing the development and implementation of Compliance strategy of the Company. Taking care of end to end requirements and compliances thereof and identifying and addressing gaps, if any.
- Set industry benchmark in IRDAI compliances and set up the Company for credibility and recognition in the Insurance Intermediaries ecosystem, including the regulator and competition.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE-
- Post Graduate with minimum work experience of 5-7 years with an in-house compliance team of an Insurance/Insurance Broking company is essential. LLB will an advantage.
- Well abreast with Insurance related laws and regulations prescribed by IRDAI.
- Demonstrate an ability to independently draft compliance checklists, manuals, and other regulatory documentation.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A life-long learner, who believes there is always room for improvement and welcomes constructive feedback from seniors as well as team members/juniors and believe that with each passing day, one should improve and learn.
- Team Driver, who leads and inspires teams to succeed and shares knowledge with peers/juniors thereby helping them to succeed.
- Strategic Thinker, who is able to make decisions or give recommendations basis well thought out, data-driven analysis and is as comfortable working independently as with a team.
- Doer, who is ready to roll up his/her sleeves when required to get the job done and doesn- t think that any job is beneath him/her