Managing Director at T3Cogno Private Limited
Views:176 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Information Technology (8-14 yrs)
- Manages and coordinates all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, telephony, IT security, and computer hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems related to hardware, software, server, and network problems.
- Monitors network utilization and performance, implements procedures for network optimization, reliability, and availability.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Prefer working experience in US Healthcare company but it's not mandatory
- Flexible to work in the weekend's based on work demands
- Network skills - Cisco Routers, Switches and VLAN hands-on skills.
- Firewall concepts & knowledge, preferred hands-on skills
- Windows Servers and application knowledge (Windows 2012 OS, Microsoft Active Directory, etc.)
- Providing timely IT Support to Operations teams and Functional teams.
- Managing Server Infrastructure for 100% availability to Operations.
- Working with Client IT teams for understanding the details and implementing the same in our IT environment.
- Endpoint systems management (Assets Inventory, OS Installation, Anti-virus, Patch Management, DLP, Encryption, Web Proxy, etc.)
- Manage the team of 15 - 25 engineers
- Providing guidance to direct reports, typically comprising first-line managers and supervisors
- Managing IT inventory of Hardware, Software, Consumables, and licenses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interacting with senior management for reporting
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors, OEMs for IT related products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree in any stream
- Any Degree
- ITIL Certified
- Preferred CCNA / CCNP certification
- At least 3 or 5-years previous experience in Assistant Manager / Managerial roles with leading a group of team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.