Senior Manager - Information Security & Technology - NGO (7-10 yrs)
- Leads and implements multiple software integration projects across the organization that ensures data security and IP.
- Understand software systems and provides leadership and technical support for the purpose of designing, developing, implementing and maintaining an efficient, unified and fully integrated technology system.
- Applies architectural and functional specifications to each project.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by functional heads, looks for existing solutions, recommends and implement secure integrated technical solutions.
- Manages project scope and expectations to deliver projects that meet excellent quality standards and on time completion.
- Oversees each project's life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency.
- Prioritizes and supervises all aspects of an implementation from start to post live monitoring.
- Develops, maintains and refines implementation process including documentation, staffing and workflows.
- Ensures all resources are informed, monitored and are accountable to ongoing implementations
- Monitors budget allocation, expenditures, fund balances and related financial activities for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate, revenues are recorded and expenses are within budget limits
- Maintains strong working relationship with all business departments and maintain successful communication with all departments
- Develops training plans for implementation analysts to ensure they are properly equipped to provide consultative support and have the technical expertise to contribute to successful implementations.
- 7-10 years experience in IT with 3 years in systems integration
- Significant experience in development life-cycle and successful leadership of complex projects implementation is required
- Excellent project management, business analysis and collaboration skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.