HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:334 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Information Security - Retail (12-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - Information Security
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 12.0 - 20.0 Year(s)
Must-Have : Experience in developing and implementing Safety, Security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Developing and implementing Safety, Security policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure smooth/safe operation.
- Develop Anti-Fraud control measures to check fraud and to safeguard the reputation of the company.
- Educating employees, vendors and partners, the best practices to prevent security hazards & provide training to adhere.
- Establishing whistleblower program to encourage fraud reporting. Formulating Health, Safety, Environmental, risk & vulnerability strategies by collaborating with Territory Head.
- Provide inputs to the strategic planning team for the development of short-term and medium and long-term corporate and business plans.
- Ensure standardization of Security SLAs across the regions. Implement security practices that align with business strategy across the stores.
- The concept of loss prevention or avoidance, methods to be utilized in developing and managing an effective assets protection program
- Work with operation teams and support to improve Contact Labour Productivity, IR, and Follow up on automation, Welfare, Facilities and Equal Treatment at the different formats, offices, and distribution centers.
- Analyze and take effective measures on Asset Risk Management, Vulnerability in the Organization.
- Collating and validating intelligence, evaluating the reliability of sources and credibility of information specific to the organization.
- Act as a single point of contact, for security-related issues.
- Maintain relationships with local, state, and law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Crisis/incident management for multiple locations throughout the regions