Senior Manager - Information Security - Retail (10-20 yrs)
Senior Manager-Information Security|Retail
Position: Senior Manager-Information Security
Working: 5 Days
- To provide orientation to strategic security processes across the country.
- Ensure that the security function is focused on the critical business imperatives and operates in accordance with strategic priorities for the company.
- Developing and implementing Safety, Security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure smooth/safe operation.
- Develop Anti-Fraud control measures to check fraud and to safe guard the reputation of the company.
- Educating employees, vendors and partner, the best practices to prevent security hazards & provide training to adhere.
- Establishing whistle blower program to encourage fraud reporting. Formulating Health, Safety, Environmental, risk & vulnerability strategies by collaborating with Territory Head.
- Provide inputs to the strategic planning team for development of short term and medium and long term corporate and business plans.
- Ensure standardization of Security SLAs across the regions. Implement security practices that align with business strategy across the stores.
- The concept of loss prevention or avoidance, methods to be utilized in developing and managing an effective assets protection program
- Work with operation teams and support to improve Contact Labour Productivity, IR, and Follow up on automation, Welfare, Facilities and Equal Treatment at the different formats, offices and distribution centers.
- Analyze and take effective measures on Asset Risk Management, Vulnerability in the Organization.
- Collating and validating intelligence, evaluating the reliability of sources and credibility of information specific to organization.
- Act as a single point of contact, for security related issues.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Crisis/incident management for multiple locations throughout the regions.