Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:370 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Indirect Taxation/GST Operations - BFSI - CA (2-5 yrs)
Senior Manager - Indirect Taxation/GST Operations - BFSI - CA
1. Should possess sound knowledge (theoretical as well as practical) of intact aspects related to Goods and Services Tax (GST) from Inception/Registration up to Assessment/Refund.
2. Hands-on exposure on the Matters related to pre-GST regime i.e. Value Added Tax (VAT) / Central Sales Tax (CST) / Entry Tax (ET) / Professional Tax (PT) as well as Service Tax (ST) w.r.t. Assessment/Audit/Refund/Reply to Notices from Dept., etc. under respective Act, and in Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime proper monitor on and guidance to the team to execute and compile the Data related to various Returns under GST Act (viz. GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, etc.)
3. Should have an analytical approach for Verification of Data compiled by the team members for the purpose of periodical Returns under GST, reconciliation of GSTR-2A / GSTR-3B statement and other details related to GST as and when required.
4. Must have skill w.r.t. knowledge transformation and enhancement to the team on upgrading skills on various matters related to Tax Rules and Acts, and to guide and educate the team as well as our branches/sites account personal on tax matters, Data compilation and accounting thereof in the Books (Tally).
5. Must have the skill to perform in compression and to execute the other assignments as and when required by the management for other purpose also.
6. Should have experience & expertise in advising client on complex issues of law & practices related to indirect taxes.
7. should have experience of representation before Assessment Authority & commissioner.
8. Proven credentials of leading a team of 5-10 professionals.
9. able to take personal responsibilities of completion of assignments as per various deadlines.
10. good oral & written communication skills, interpersonal skills, Team handling & Leadership skills required.