Talent Acquisition at CareerNet Consulting
Views:12417 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Senior Manager - Indirect Taxation - eCommerce (5-9 yrs)
Opening in Indirect Taxation role for an E-commerce company.
Female Candidates needed.
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : CA, MBA, ICWA
Candidates currently working with Big4 can apply.
- Responsible for overall management of GST Compliance, Planning, litigation
- To ensure timely and correct computation and payment of GST on a monthly basis
- To ensure timely and correct filing of monthly GST Returns for multiple entities in different states
- Ensuring to use optimal utilisation of input GST credit Actively seeks out information/data from cross functional teams
- Reconciliation of Revenue, Purchase, Output GST & Input GST with Financials
- Responsible for fulfilling all legal requirement/ formalities for smooth running of day to day functions
- Preparing and providing schedules to Statutory Auditors/Accounting team
- Coordination with Tech-Team for GST changes & returns filing
- Responsible for GST Tax Rate master, providing correct HSN Code against items specified with GST Rate, update Tax Rate master based on amendments
- Building processes and trackers for team to ensure 100 % GST compliances
- Coordination with external consultant on various Indirect Tax Issues
- Update latest development & changes in GST Act with appropriate departments and implementation of such changes within organisation
- Liasoning with department on various indirect tax issues
- Responsible for Audits/assessments including service tax assessment/audit/litigation for pre-GST period
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.