Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:2593 Applications:603 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Senior Manager - Indirect Strategic Sourcing (8-13 yrs)
Senior Indirect Strategic Sourcing Manager
Job Description :
- This position leads and provide end to end strategic sourcing support for Logistics Operations team, both transportation (full truckload, LTL, air freight, parcel, expedited, sea freight) & warehousing to ensure maximum efficiency and implement local & global sourcing opportunities, strategies and synergies regarding systems, processes, and category management.
- Provide strategic advisory and consulting insights around best practices to the internal Logistics requirements, develop and implement programs to fulfil internal Logistics requirements, manage vendor risk, performance and relationships, in addition to meeting both internal and external regulatory requirements, which will drive to obtain targeted financial benefit.
1. Strategic Sourcing and Category Planning
3. Business and Stakeholder Alignment:
4. Buying/Procurement Management and Oversight :
5. Supplier Integration/Supplier Relationship Management
7. Financial Planning and Reporting
- Internal needs analysis
- Work with internal stake owners to define the needs in line with stake owners expectations.
Market analysis :
- Analyze market / suppliers / technology and offer the internal stake owners the best in class products, technology, service, price etc.
- Suppliers qualification and classification.
- Introduce reputed and qualified suppliers to the company and follow company supplier classification guidelines.
- Perform supplier due diligence to evaluate the potential, local presence.
- Suppliers consultation and selection.
- Negotiation and contractual relationship management
- Conduct RFI/RFP/RFQ/Reverse auctions with the assistance of e-Sourcing tool.
- Lead the negotiations end to end with suppliers and get the best techno-commercial value
- Knowledge of the contractual clauses. This includes the ability to evaluate and improve.
- Negotiate and manage contract on behalf of the company as per defined process with all stake owners and legal.
- Meet KPI targets set by the Management namely productivity, concentration ratio, sustainable development and other targets which can evolve over time.
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Sourcing, standardization, spend control and innovation with suppliers.
- Leverage cross functional expertise to implement cost model or rate card, selection guide, data standardization short list and procurement policies
- Support other buyers in their consolidated negotiations and supplier management actions
- Manage Country cross functional team partnership with the Business Owner.
- Knowledge on ERP/Sourcing tools
- Hands on experience on ERP systems
- Hands on experience on e-sourcing platforms