Assistant Manager at Bridging Gaps
Views:2412 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager - Income Reconciliation - BPO (10-20 yrs)
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
(including people management and finance)
- Responsible for the end to end ownership and delivery of the Income Reconciliations process and drive world class service to the stakeholders across regions and in the headquarters.
- Managing team to ensure that quality of service delivery is enhanced through automation & innovation
- Ensuring adherence and improving upon timelines with respect to internal guidelines and policies on various periodical reporting submissions
- Continuous improvement through tools like RPA, six sigma, automation etc.
- Team management and their development (Team Size 25-30)
- Governances and reporting of the process performance through effective reporting and dashboards
- Identifying Issues within non-reconciling items and plan mitigations for non-recurrence
- Monitor the quality of service delivered by means of periodic audit of completed work
- Review and sign off on monthly reconciliations prior to their being sent to Country / RFC.
- Leading and managing the team of income reconciliations process to create an effective team in which they are highly motivated and technically competent.
- Mentoring and motivating the team and identifying opportunities for their learning and development.
- Support development of team to enable them to deliver value beyond scope.
- Performance management responsibilities are carried out in compliance with corporate HR policies
- Be aligned with organization objectives to achieve services better than yesterday
- Growth and Innovation-Encourage team and self to be creative and find innovative ways for process improvement.
- Takes a structured and effective approach to own work and demonstrates leadership potential
Quality (Voice of Customer)
- Aim towards getting positive feedback from customers, prepare action plan for constructive feedback.
- Client engagement to set a defined protocol for Communication and address challenges.
- Be a positive brand ambassador of organizations policy and procedure.
Ownership of End to End processes rather than sub processes and develop value proposition for customers.
Costs (Savings and Efficiency)
Value addition to services
Agreed efficiency targets are met
Proficiency in other processes -
- Demonstrate proficiency in other processes to enable cross-skilling
- Broaden self-skills and knowledge on at least one other service management process.
- To provide support and business continuity.
- Develop interfaces between processes to ensure effective service delivery.
Related activities -
Contribute to the strategy building for in the following areas:
- Improving customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Improving service delivery performance
- Instilling wow culture in the organization
Contributing to the management/improvement of
- Ensuring support and compliance for all internal and external (e.g. IA, NAO) audits
- Contribution and involvement in operational governance where required
- Knowledge Management (succession planning & best practice adoptions)
- Productivity improvements
- Ensure that their workforce are aware of the information security policies and comply with them
- Ensures that the team complies to ISO 27001 and IGA related requirements
- Send account opening requests effectively
- Disable accounts immediately for leavers and Absconders /on long leaves
- Document and monitor / review access levels of his/her team
- Provide security awareness and education to team
- Manage Records to ensure compliance to Freedom of information act
- Ensure incidents of their respective functions are closed within SLAs