Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:2580 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Improvement & New Program - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Will be a hands-on manager who, along with their team, will be responsible for building a new audit program for their region, leading the audit teams and initiatives, as well as developing and implementing new programs that will assess and audit all associates globally.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manages all aspects of the Security Bar Raiser program within the region of responsibility.
- Recruiting, staffing, training, and developing Team Managers and Staff.
- Ensures proper support and effective cooperation with Customer Service Operations, Customer Service Security, Legal, Human Resources and other stakeholders.
- Earns trust of partner organizations by understanding operational processes related to risk management programs and product offerings.
- Establishes and implements effective, predictable and measurable procedures, processes, and metrics for team.
- Participate in product and technology roadmap discussions.
- Provides regular coaching and feedback to direct reports to help grow individual functional skills and leadership capability.
- Understands and communicates vision for team members.
- Ensures that the program and related operating costs are within budget.
- Demonstrates strong organization skills to ensure timely delivery of weekly, quarterly, and annual metrics, and to validate that sites apply required mitigating controls, and implement proper action plans to address identified risks in a timely manner.
- Researches, develops, designs and tests a variety of software, equipment, products and systems with the goal of fully optimizing and leverage our investments.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Any Graduate / PG having 10+ years of work experience and currently working in an MNC BPO as a Manager / Senior Manager driving Operational Risk & Audit evaluating Team Performances.
- Exceptional (English) written communication skills able to write clearly and succinctly.
- Experience with developing and conducting security audits.
- 3+ years project management experience leading projects with tight deadlines that involve the use of automated and manual systems and supporting internal customers across the globe
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years working in a customer service driven environment
- Excellent skills utilizing SharePoint, Excel (pivot tables a plus), and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to Key Stakeholders, senior leaders and large training groups in-person or remotely.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver.
- Customer focused and results oriented manager that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Strong business and communication skills, both written and oral.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11