Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:453 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Shared Services (10-15 yrs)
This role is accountable and responsible for being the change agent for HR processes digitization and creation of data driven environment in shared services. A self-initiating, independent role which requires planning, launching, monitoring and acting on HR shared services and its process automation initiatives that look beyond the present state of the business and focus on major long-term change.
Job Responsibilities :
- Able to independently run the HR Shared services portfolios of employee life cycle like Onboarding HRIS, Transfers, Confirmation, offboarding, Time and leave management etc. with operational excellence to create the best employee experience.
- Design, refine and execute the overall HR shared services processes and HR digitalization strategy in-line with organization's strategic priorities to create the employee experience.
- Lead end-to-end project of digital HR initiatives and manage key shared services portfolio.
- Manage implementation and revamping of processes, systems and innovative ideas by collaborating with relevant stakeholders including IT, Finance, Business to deliver projects in planned timelines and budget.
- Ensure that the outcomes / benefits of implemented initiatives reaches the targeted stakeholders.
- Be an internal domain expert on digitization by staying updated on latest HR Digital practices. Identify and propagate best practices across HR function/ teams.
- Manage and coordinate multiple digital projects simultaneously.
- Able to draft the business requirement documents, Understand the shared services processes and tools in detail
- Provide guidance to team members and drive automation projects to be delivered with high quality, on time and within budget
- Manage user acceptance testing approach and process - including reviewing test materials, identifying and tracking tester resources and test completion status, reporting and reviewing testing results.
- Able to bring and build the concepts like artificial intelligence, Robotic process automation, smart reports, Predictive analysis.
- Demonstrate ability to see big picture and apply to individual concepts related to each digital project.
- Ensuring digitization of HR processes across all global locations Currently India, USA and Europe.
- Perform other role-related duties as needed