HR at Hiring Ninja Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:865 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Retail Tech (8-13 yrs)
Job Description : Senior HR Manager
- Arzooo Go store - founded by Ex-Flipkart colleagues and IIT Kgp alumni, Arzooo.com is a Retail Tech company, committed to integrate over 3,00,000 fragmented retail stores and enable them to compete and grow with its retail tech platform, Arzooo Go Store.
- Arzooo Go store is Indias fastest growing Integrated Retail Network for consumer electronics with over 200 stores powered by Arzooo technology and growing fast. Arzooo enables a partner store to offer its customers the largest selection universe, without them having to invest in inventory. This creates the most competitive price and innovative payment solutions to drive up in-store sale conversion.
What you do :
- Responsible for payroll activities, accurate maintenance of payroll records, payroll reporting and processing payroll as per timelines.
- Responsible for monthly reporting, data driven analytics and timely update & completion of compliances.
- Ensuring all Statutory and labour Compliance requirements are met e.g. Gratuity, Provident Fund etc. Attend inspections as and when required.
- Be the point of contact for all communications with the respective government bodies & authorities
- Complete regular HR audits and be the SPOC for all internal & external audit activities.
- Work with internal teams and third party vendors, rationalize vendor agreements and look for opportunities for cost saving.
- Maintain all policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to employees
- Apart from payroll, HR Operations would involve everything from data management, onboarding, grievance management, HRIS, Medical insurance etc. Lead efforts in all these areas effectively and efficiently and deliver impactful results.
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of HR Operations, defining gaps and proposing solutions that support business objectives.
- Engage proactively and regularly with HR Business Partners to develop an understanding of how HR Operations can best serve the evolving needs of our employees.
Process Development :
- Build efficient processes for on-boarding, promotions, incentive programs, internal movements, tracking and addressing misbehavior etc.
- Constantly audit the processes and fix any flaws
- Maintain the necessary dashboards and publish the insights to the leadership team at different levels
Business/Stakeholder Management :
- Work closely with the business in ensuring timely inputs into payroll like attendance etc
- Understand the relevant industry trends and help the business be abreast of them
- Work closely with the finance team in ensuring all payments pertaining to payroll and vendors are made on time
What we look at :
- 8+ Years of relevant experience in HR Operations with minimum of 2 years experience in handling a team
- Improvement obsession: A mindset that is constantly obsessed with improving things and giving the best experience to employees while keeping the operational costs at minimum.
- New age HR thinking : Belief & ability in making HR as a strategic function and value driver across the businesses
- HR Acumen : Complete command in payroll, compliance, taxation, legal, policies, insurance, HR Systems, policies, benefits roll out
- Project Management : Good experience handling various complex projects at different levels & driving results. Strong abilities in prioritization & critical thinking.
- Data Driven : Innate sense towards data & strong grip over HR metrics. Good grip on data tools is expected.
- Industry Knowledge : Sound knowledge on various trends, practices in the industry and in relevant tools
- Proven skills in managing young teams
- Skilled in managing payroll & other applicable vendors
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right systems & mechanisms
- High sense of urgency