Lead - Talent Acquisition at Smart work Consultants
Views:739 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Online Travel (7-12 yrs)
- Experience of having worked in high growth and fast-paced environment / Prior HR experience in a high-growth startup would be preferred
- Partner with the founding team to evolve a comprehensive HR Strategy & Philosophy aligned to the business needs.
- Conceptualize & implement the design and piloting of people strategies across HR functional areas ( Eg. Manpower planning, recruitment, talent development, rewards, employee engagement, performance management etc).
- Develop and deploy culture-building initiatives, and implement a high-performance culture
- Ensure Employee Engagement levels are monitored through feedback, surveys, etc
- Ensure necessary actions are taken to enhance employee engagement levels with proactive and responsive actions
- Resolve employee escalations within TAT and within the policy framework
- Oversee and lead the recruiting processes for roles across the organisation
- Working with heads of different departments to forecast hiring needs.
- Developing creative strategies and plans to attract and recruit top talent across all regions and roles
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in a structured and timely manner
Required Candidate profile :
- Post-Graduate with specialization in HR (full time)
- 7+ years of experience working as a HR Manager in a dynamic organization
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A self-starter who plans and executes initiatives and brings them to a closure independently
- Innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- Data driven individuals with an analytical mind set.