Senior Recruitment Consultant at Randstad India
Views:1611 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:274
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
1. Recruitment :
- Getting Requisition from the dept./s for man power in its prescribed format stating details of potential candidate/s.
- Forwarding the same down the line for sourcing of candidates. Coordination with consultants for senior vacancies
- Screening the candidates
- Conducting preliminary Interview/s. Arranging interviews with user depts.. Working out offer letters, handling salary negotiation etc.
- Sending Appointment letters, offer letters etc.
- Ensuring joining of the selected candidate/s.
- Supervising / monitoring - Compilation of personnel details related to newly joined employee/s like PF, ESI, Gratuity etc.
2. Induction :
- Ensuring of joining formalities by newly joined employees at Factory & Office.
- Approvals / arrangements for any facility to the new joinees
- Coordinating activities wrt Induction / Orientation training schedule ranging from 1 day to a week
- Probation approval from respective HOD's - release confirmation after approval from MD or resp head
- Policies - Coordination with respective consultants - getting all the major policies drafted & approved from MD - Implementation of the same
3. Performance Management System :
- Ensure 2 timely reviews - half yearly & yearly - Draft KRA's / make needed changes in consultation with resp HOD's - comply with annual goal setting requirements.
- Circulating of blank appraisal forms to all appraising authorities for their subordinates.
- Providing the details of appraise in the said form. Supporting appraisers for conducting appraisal
- Following up for timely return of the duly filled forms and compiling it for reward related decisions
- Furnishing details / outcome of the appraisals to MD for necessary increment, promotion, transfer etc decisions.
4. Training & Development :
- Training need Identification in consultation with respective HOD's - Preparing a training calendar one year in advance
- Monitoring all arrangements for conducting the trg wrt to admin & faculty arrangement - ensuring 100% attendance
- Ensuring filling up of training feedback form
- Measuring Training effectiveness from 1 month of trg
5. HRD initiatives :
- Identifying High Potential Candidates across all the units of SPL - training Needs Analysis - IDP;s
- Complying with & arrangements for specific training requirements
- Implementing Suggestion schemes & Housekeeping Trophy Scheme across all units of SPL
- Ensure establishing of 5S program
- Initiate Monthly employee News Letters activity & its timely publication
6. Monitor HRIS document updation & Review
- Managing employee personnel records
- Face Yearly audits related to ISO - comply with NC's if any