Senior Manager - Human Resources - KPO (10-15 yrs)
Opening for Senior Manager-HR Leading KPO
Location: Bengaluru (work from office)
Experience: 10 + Years
Qualification: MBA /MSW -HR / Any degree (HR Background)
- Conduct employee onboarding, induction and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Preparation of payroll inputs and ensure consistency of output
- Accountable for ensuring employee salaries are paid accurately and as per the company's policy
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic form(Zing HR software)
- Assisting in employee engagement activities.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Must have experience on any HR Software (working knowledge on ZingHR will be given added advantage)
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- A good knowledge of payroll processing, statutory benefits, and taxation of salary income (India)
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Immediate joiners are preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.