Views:2407 Applications:776 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:307
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Internet/Online (8-10 yrs)
Position: Sr. HR Manager
Experience- 8-10 Years
1. Designing the hiring process, and implementing best practices to ensure optimal results- Working closely with functional managers to understand hiring requirements, and decide the best approach & strategy for each hire
2. Process Design & Implementation- help in creating and implementing robust people strategies & SOPs for all things people related including onboarding / offboarding, career progression, performance management, Employee Engagement, C&B benchmarking etc.
3. Support various departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction
4. Catering to all recruitment requirements of the business and smooth closing of hiring process within TAT & optimized source mix.
5. Working closely with management, planning strategies for recruitment, end-to-end hiring process and organizational manpower
6. Building a fun yet high-efficiency work environment and culture- Building out the HR team and function, as the organization scales
7. Preparing, managing and delivering various recruitment reports, analysis and dashboard on a periodic basis.
8. Taking active participation on employee engagement activities for the organization.
9. Handling grievances and disciplinary action, providing prompt resolution and initiating exit interviews.
1. Education: MBA in HR
2. 7-10 years relevant work experience in HR & Admin
3. Excellent communication skills. Should be able to effectively represent the company - Specifically looking for candidates having strong recruitment background
4. The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves."
5. A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
6. Should be self-motivated, hard-working, independent, highly systematic, ambitious and possess strong management skills.
7. The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - results oriented.
8. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.