AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:2608 Applications:1088 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:540
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Internet Firm (12-18 yrs)
Hiring for Senior Manager (Human Resources) for a leading internet company.
The individual is responsible for translating the business strategy into people programs & solutions and for creating harmonization. He/she will also be responsible for developing, shaping and implementing the performance & talent management processes for the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identifies emerging capabilities & organization design opportunities across businesses.
- Determine workforce strategy based on future organization needs/ priorities and forecasts & plan for talent needs.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to build succession planning frameworks.
- Engage cross functional leaders to address workplace environment, team and employee engagement or retention issues.
- Establish linkages between performance & talent management, development planning & career management to deliver an integrated employee experience.
- Build capability in the team to ensure consistency across the multi layered team.
Qualification: MBA (HR) or allied field of studies - full-time
Experience, qualifications and skills required:
- 12+ years of experience as HR generalist/ OD/ HRBP/ talent management etc.
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning skills, ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.