Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:2446 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Human Resources & Industrial Relations - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
- Work closely with the management on Human Resource services, policies, and programs for the organisation.
- Individual will be responsible for Leave, Time Office and payroll for the organisation.
- Experience in managing the Performance Appraisal System for the organisation
- Ensure all required legal & statuary compliance are completed within timelines.
- Should be experienced in handling Employees Grievances.
- Work on Enquiries & Disciplinary actions as per policy
- Adept at handling day to day activities in co-ordination with internal / external departments for smooth business operations
- Coordinate & enable quality hiring (collaborate with functional heads on manpower planning/needs)
- Work on employee engagement & welfare across the offices
- Training & Development - help set up relevant programs & topics as a part of employee skill development
- Prepare the monthly MIS & share the reports with the leadership
- Manage contract staffing at the plant
- Manage complete IR for the company, including employee relations, negotiation, settlements etc.
- Work on departmental budget periodically and implement ways to ensure budget compliance
- Lead a team to ensure robust HR practices within the organisation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.