Principal Consultant at Talent Orbit
Views:930 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Healthcare (7-12 yrs)
Our Client : A leading healthcare MNC
Role Purpose : To lead the Talent Management CoE (which will include the conceptualization, design and implementation of talent management) . This will encompass succession planning, TA, LnD and performance management.
- Design and implement an all-encompassing Talent Management (Succession Planning) , Talent Acquisition, and L&D strategy.
- Design, develop and implement L&D related initiatives for each Business / Function, as per the approved budgets. Drive capability building initiatives.
- HR Business partnership-Develop and implement customised HR strategic initiatives for the assigned business, in alignment with organizational requirements and overall People strategy.
- Drive identification and delivery of Organization Development (OD) initiatives aligned to the objectives of the organization, as required, with the support of team and / or external consultants
- Devise and implement an all-encompassing Talent Acquisition (contingent / Retained hiring & Campus Relations) strategy.
- Lead capability assessment and development planning. Oversee learning needs assessment and development of Individual Development Plans for associates, with specific focus on current and future business needs of the organization.
Ideal Candidate: MBA/PGDM (HR) with 8-12 years of experience of which 4-5 years of experience in talent management. Candidates with prior experience of working in consulting firms will have an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.