Managing Partner at Upcruit Business Services
Views:628 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Senior Manager - Human Resources - FMCD/Infrastructure (10-12 yrs)
Senior Manager Human Resources
Note : Male candidates Preferred.
B.E/B.Tech+ Full time MBA (Tier 2 Institutes)
Job Role :
1) Lead and support the HR Operation activities (South East Asia ) on a daily basis and responsible for managing the entire HR-related databases.
2) Accountable for Strategic management and overall operations of HR functions from Hire to Retire including new system role out, HRIS integration, tools to improve performance and productivity.
3) Utilize reporting tools to determine root cause performance issue and work directly with operations team to course correct
4) Participate in various strategy and tactical sessions and provide overall operational direction to support the strategy and vision of the organization
5) Employee Engagement
6) Performance Management
Skills Required :
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Remote Employee management (employee engagement)
- Employee mobility
- Ability to lead Hr for a Business unit