Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:307 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Manager - Human Resources - BFSI/IT/Consulting Firm (8-14 yrs)
Senior Manager - HR
Job Description :
- Partner with the Regional HR Leader and Shared Services Leadership Team and devise appropriate HR strategy and plans.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the larger HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Ensure execution of hiring of talent with right skill set & aptitude that meet functional & business requirements and in line with Talent Strategy as well as Talent Acquisition process metrics.
- Facilitate talent review & succession planning processes to meet current & future needs of the business.
- Facilitate talent development and career progression of key talent and critical role holders and ensure that development plans & career progression moves are actioned & accomplished as per committed timelines.
- Ensure efficient & seamless deployment of Performance Management (MaxP) process and ensure that performance & development reviews are actioned & accomplished in line with process metrics & timelines.
- Ensure efficient & seamless implementation of Employee Engagement diagnostics (surveys, Focus Group Discussions) & initiatives to address critical gaps and concerns around Engagement at the workplace with the help of team. Ensure implementation of Rewards & Recognition programs across all levels with the help of team.
- Provide advice & support to line managers on appropriate team structure & design to meet current & future business needs.
- Provide advice & support to line managers on decisions pertaining to people matters and ensure high levels of ownership on talent engagement, retention & development agenda.
- Execute annual manpower planning exercise and ensure accurate forecasting of talent; right numbers and at the right level (built into the HR Fin. Plan)
- Support identification & assessment of learning & development needs of associates across levels & functions in line with company's Development Planning approach.
- Implement an Annual Learning & Development calendar to address critical & big-ticket organizational & individual development needs and ensure that all training programs are conducted in line with key process metrics of learning satisfaction & effectiveness scores.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Partner with the regional C&B team to design and execute Compensation & Benefits strategies.
- Lead & develop a diverse team of HR Professionals