Executive Director at NextPlay Consulting
Views:1351 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Senior Manager - Human Resources - Auto/FMCG/Pharma/Manufacturing (10-14 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for end to end HR activities for assigned Business lines and support an employee base of 400 - 500 employees across multiple locations in India. The key tasks include developing and implementing HR strategy for the specific business, implement HR policies and practices; designing talent development plans and integrating these plans with the organization's business strategy.
- Responsible for HR service delivery to the assigned businesses including management of complete employee life cycle.
- Talent acquisition and efficient HR operations management.
- Lead and own employee engagement in partnership with business leaders focusing on Engagement, Talent development and retention, provide career development options for key talent and critical positions. Identify and prepare development plans for the key employees
- Manage HR Projects from design to delivery as required
- Actively participate in business discussions and transfer/implement best practices from different teams