Senior Manager - Human Resource - Pharma (8-12 yrs)
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai.
- Responsible to manage end to end recruitment delivery for leadership positions globally to ensure business continuity
- Partner with and extend support to the business on hiring critical positions
- Strategize and manage end to end execution of the campus hiring program and ensure that the candidate experience is consistent across all hiring interactions
- Measure, assess and continuously optimise the effectiveness of the talent acquisition processes to drive faster delivery of quality hires to the business
- Maintain a strong understanding of how the industry trends and competitive landscape impact the business and accordingly identify the most suitable recruiting approaches that support high performance hiring
Skills & Experience:
- Master's degree in Human Resources from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 B-School
- 8-12 years of experience, preferably from Executive Search/ Pharma background
- Mandatory experience in leadership hiring
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to partner with senior stakeholders and the business across geographies
Due to heavy inflow of applications, we regret and apologise for any delay or no response as we will only be able to connect with shortlisted candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.