Talent acquisition at Nextgen Healthcare
Views:924 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Human Resource - IT/ITeS (14-18 yrs)
- Lead the core HR portfolio of functions like Business HR, Employee Engagement, HR Operations, Learning & Development and Compensation & Benefits, along with the people management aspect of the HR team members within these functional areas.
- Partner with business as an effective business-enabler, strategize and value-add through effectively planned and deployed people management practices
- Needs to be a strategic partner aligning to Head HR and business stakeholders
- Building a culture of inclusion and accountability, reinforcing our organization's values and vision
- Direct, develop and drive business units- global workforce plan and human capital strategies by acquiring and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the business, not limited to budget, revenue and product and portfolio roadmaps.
- Own the compensation and benefits function for the organization and hold a strong grasp of labor laws and compliance-related aspects
- Manage the entire HR operations cycle for the organization from Hire-to-Retire leveraging systems and teams, ensuring all process run optimally with a seamless interface with employees resulting in high degrees of positive employee experience
- Provide strategic advice, counsel and consultative solutions to leaders and managers on people and team management to include driving organizational development interventions, team effectiveness, executing change management strategy and employee engagement programs
- Be the custodian of the company's global and country-specific philosophy, policies, and practices and constantly endeavor to re-evaluate and take ahead for approvals, any revisions, updates or changes to the policies based on industry trends and practices
- Collaborate and consult on the design and delivery of HR programs with the global HR teams and COEs to deliver effective solutions to the business.
- Act as the advocate for leading the talent management and development plans for business units with a focus on enhancing the quality of leaders and managers, building skills and capabilities of the workforce and ensuring succession strength.
- Develop and monitors regular and ad-hoc reports to ensure HR business metrics are quantified and outcome driven. Able to identify trends and proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management and total rewards).
- Coach individual managers on increasing management capabilities.
- Partner with team members to communicate and educate on HR policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Develop and maintain project plans and timelines for all HR programs.
- Should be independent and a positive person very high on values and integrity.
- Leverage best practices and identifies opportunities for efficiencies.
- Represent the organization and all it symbolizes on social media platforms and through virtual external engagement forums and industry events