Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:3069 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - Human Resource - IT (6-15 yrs)
1. Planning & Budgeting :
- Prepare HR key imperatives for the year covering individual plans for relevant HR processes basis historical data, business requirements and priorities; Provide inputs on policy changes required within business line to Corporate HR
- Review and study metrics received on various factors like employee engagement, attrition, headcounts, vendor costs, investments required in employees etc; Review and provide inputs for the corporate budget and HR budget based on the above metrics, key business imperatives and market realities; Track and review the scores across various metrics; Review the finalization of budget and seek approvals; Track adherence to budget and take corrective actions in case of deviations
2. Talent Acquisition :
Participate in forecasting of manpower requirements for the year and per quarter based on business needs, projected attrition and expected location movements; Liaise with business to ensure that manpower is in line with pyramid structure; Provide inputs into recruitment plan development including fresher to lateral hire mix, channels to be used etc.; Interview candidates for positions and assess candidate fitment into role and organization; Review the weekly reports and seek inputs in case of major abnormalities; Resolve recruitment related escalated issues
3. Compensation & Benefits :
Provide inputs to the Corporate Compensation team to draft compensation and benefits strategy & budget; Recommend changes to the strategy keeping in mind business and market conditions; Drive the development & execution of the variable pay plan in the BU; Drive execution of corporate norms; Supervise team in meeting all compliance requirements; Monitor corrective actions on compliance as required
4. Performance Management :
Institutionalize PMS framework within business lines and monitor completion; Trouble shoot on normalization; Monitor to ensure that promotions are in line with defined policies; Liaise with segment heads to drive closure; Get involved in normalization if it not in line with corporate guidelines
5. Managerial Capability & Skill Transformation :
Create & Drive implementation of training programs ; Guide the team to liaise with the Corporate T&D team to determine training needs; In case of external training guide the team to identify training vendors; Select vendor basis content and cost in collaboration with the T&D team; Drive coordination with relevant teams for training execution; Monitor training effectiveness and make course corrections if any. Conduct/drive to conduct custom training interventions in line with practice/product roadmap or CBRs.
a. Work with the HR, TM and L&D Leadership to create the Leadership Development plan in line with the organization's vision and execute it.
b. In partnership with design vertical and learning partners, design &/or execute high quality learning interventions to address new / specific development needs of the Managers - both groups & individuals
c. Introduce and / or deploy new / latest interventions / methods in Capability Development. These would include 70:20:10, Virtual Learning and other similar initiatives which are already running in the organization
d. Deliver on new initiatives / key L&D projects that may be assigned from time to time
e. Towards enrichment of the role, the role responsibility may include anchoring of key initiatives like Employee Induction, facilitate managerial / Behavioral Skills Workshops (after internal certifications)
6. Employee Engagement / Productivity Measurement
Track effectiveness of initiatives undertaken. Track and monitor performance/ productivity measures of employees; Plan and drive implementation of initiatives based on scores; Track effectiveness of initiatives undertaken
7. Team Development :
Participate in the recruitment and selection process; conduct goal setting and performance review for the team; drive team development, engagement and reward initiatives; coach and mentor team members as required and ensure resolution of any people
Desirable Experience & Exposure:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of business flow and ability to work closely with critical Business Stakeholders to hold the new business/account kick off either at India or any international location; should have good understanding of Employee Salary related costing for getting new business and support Business with Analytics
- Should have worked or part of any of the Organizational Development & Change Management projects earlier;
- Ability to learn faster and mature understanding on organization People Policies & Practices; Self-sufficient, capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision. Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques; onsite experience in any HR role is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.