Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1477 Applications:533 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Senior Manager - Human Resource - IT (12-18 yrs)
Looking for an HR Lead for a IT product company, with a previous experience of working in IT product or service organisations, based out of Gurgaon to manage a team of 10-12 HR business partners
Key Responsibilities :
- Define the vision and tactical programs globally for HR Dept. in alignment with the long-term perspective and annual priorities of the business
- Lead change management for employees for the upcoming acquisitions for the company
- Drive and Manage HR, end to end ELC for employees across international offices
- Establish robust HR practices, systems and processes to ensure efficient recruitment, management, development and retention of talented workforce
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
- Strategizing and leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include executive assessment, coaching, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
- Manages the development of their direct report team.
- The HR Leader will oversee any restructuring activity within their area of responsibility. This includes all planning, support, financial and disparate impact analysis (if required), and developing communications plans and severance and retention documents as needed to support the people and site impact of the restructuring.
Desired Profile The candidate must have :
- At least 12-18 years of work experience within HR and with only IT/ IT product setups
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic HR management i.e. planning and policy, talent management, selection, compensation, benefits, training and staff development, employee relations, and performance management.
- Experience of effectively utilizing the HR Technology for business decisions and employee experience.
- Current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources.
- Strong leadership management skills i.e., comfortable with leading teams under uncertainty, ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and deliver to commitments
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills .