Senior Manager - Human Resource - IT (10-18 yrs)
Senior HR Manager - Entire HR Gamut
Education: MBA (HR)
Experience: Minimum 10 years with relevant HR experience
- Excellent communication (Written + Verbal) with, analytical and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, result oriented, high energy individual.
- Multitasking in a dynamic environment is an added advantage.
- Ability to interact and co-ordinate with a diverse group of stakeholders across all levels in the organization to ensure common business objectives are met
- Ability to manage confidential and delicate matters tactfully and effectively with an aim of amicable and mutually beneficial resolution
- Quick learner with an ability to adapt and provide result oriented performance
- Experience in Agile methodology will be an added advantage.
Job Related Knowledge and Skills :
- Manage all aspects of the HR department including administration, legal compliance, policy/procedure enforcement, benefits, compensation, hiring, retention & termination
- Administer HR policies and programs to ensure compliance in staffing and recruitment, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, time and attendance record keeping, payroll management and personnel records administration
- Responsible for managing the recruitment process including senior level positions Maintain a sooth on boarding and induction process.
- Lead and execute the Performance Appraisal process as per set cadence and ensure completion of end-to-end cycle within defined timelines - To include communication of timelines, steps to be followed, address any queries and follow up for timely completion, documentation and consolidation of results thereof for Leadership reporting and plan of action for improvement.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement. Ability to tap the pulse of the organization and develop effective employee satisfaction strategy. Keep senior management and operations informed of internal and external HR developments that may impact the overall effectiveness
- Provide HR reports to upper management as requested
- Coaching managers on performance management and communication of delicate and confidential issues like communication of feedback, appraisal ratings and improvement areas
- Ability to recognize, handle and resolve people/ interpersonal matters amicably and keep all levels motivated and energized to perform better.
- Responsible for the Learning & Development Training need analysis, other than process training, and organizing such trainings thereof would be a helpful skill.
- Awareness of roles, goals and individuals in each of the functions, regular employee and manager touch points.
- Professional and amicable conflict resolution and ensuring a healthy and positive work culture and environment.
- Ensure adherence to ISO standards and other audits.