HR Consultant at Recrutist
Views:1349 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
Senior Manager - Human Resource - Infrastructure (10-16 yrs)
- Hiring process.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition, recruitment processes, negotiations for compensation.
- Conduct employee onboarding and arrange orientation plan online/offline.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations if required.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of labour laws. (voluntary)
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills oral/written.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach