Talent Partner at Randstad India
Views:473 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Manager - Human Resource/Industrial Relations - Manufacturing Firm (15-20 yrs)
1. HR Operations - life cycle management from hire to exit with coordination with all relevant stakeholders.
2. Engage and partner the relevant Leadership Team Members on HR Partnering support,
3. Ensure Legal Compliances across all India sites,
4. Provide IR / ER Leadership by closing driving CBAs and Managing Union Relations,
5. Champion Talent and Learning initiatives for that part of the business in close coordination with T & L Manager,
6. Drive PMS process,
7. Drive EES and GPTW related actions,
8. Ensure annual Manpower planning and sufficient availability of Human Resources to support the ongoing operations,
9. Talent Acquisition and Management,
10. Talent reviews,
11. Own and deliver the annual Budget,
12. Driving corporate HR initiatives,
13. Absenteeism and attrition reduction,
14. Deploy and administer progressive policies,
15. Drive People actions in alignment with Coats Purpose, foundations and values.
16. Provide expert advice on all people matters &
17. Support and drive internal reviews like Controllership, GIA, Customer and Social audits.
17. Facilitate all HRIS data hygiene, Payroll, HR Systems related coordination for the target employees.
18. Strategy - Incumbent should be able to earmark 30% of time for strategic thinking, creating strategic consultation with all key stakeholders, bring and implement futuristic People practices in alignment with the overall purpose.