CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:770 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - Human Resource - FMCG - XLRI/TISS/MDI (4-6 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREA'S :
- Maximizes sales representative effectiveness by determining and solving training needs.
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Conduct training sessions for new and current sales personnel.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available integrating support with routine job functions.
- Designing training curricula within time constraints
- Producing physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies)
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Managing Talent & Succession, HR Strategy & Planning D&I, Culture/Engagement, Org Design & Change, HR Transformation (New age Business & HR Operating models)
- Responsible for functions such as workforce analysis, succession planning, organization design, restructuring and Leadership development and Change management.
- Devise and implement the plan of sourcing and selection of candidates through traditional and non-traditional modes of hiring within defined timelines
- Build awareness and understanding of the KRAs among the employees, educate on the performance management philosophy and ensure timely and accurate implementation of the performance management processes
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE FROM GOOD B SCHOOLS ONLY APPLY SUCH AS (XLRI, TISS, MDI etc) - Batches - 2015 till 2017