HR Manager at Catalyst IQ
Views:2032 Applications:746 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Senior Manager - Human Resource - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION - Sr. Manager - Human Resource
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Recruitment and sourcing - Planning human resource requirements in consultation with department heads of the different functional and operational area, conducting interviews and managing the complete recruitment cycle.
- Employer Branding - Recommend ways to improve employer brand and build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, B schools and partners.
- Performance Management - Managing appraisal cycle.
- Monthly retention analysis. Analyzing existing profiles /traits of performers and evaluating new candidates on those parameters so as to get the right profile which can be retained for a longer period in CIC
- Should be capable of managing campus hiring from different B schools, delivering pre-placement talks, sharing JDs, conducting written tests and interviews.
- Play a key role in succession planning of critical talent, chalking out a career transition plan for critical talent in each department in the organization. To create a framework to identify critical positions and formats for succession plans.
- Learning & Development, Development needs assessment, plan an annual calendar of L &D, analyze training effectiveness & follow up on the action plan.
- Plan and implement a competency framework with linkage to performance appraisal, recruitment and also do career planning for high potential.
- Data Management and analysis - Maintain a proper database of candidates interviewed to analyze the cases and suggest ideas for constant improvement .( recruitment data management)
- Participate in employee engagement surveys, analyzing survey results and preparation of action plan reports for Business Heads.
- Should suggest new ideas for automation of some of the recruitment process, like employee screening, interview scheduling, interview evaluation process on certain skills
- Campus Engagement - Plan requirement and conduct Campus hiring of management trainees to get best-suited talent.
- Workforce planning to minimize hiring cost and focus on internal talent development.
A day in the life:
- Responsible for managing and monitoring recruitment metrics (Time to hire, cost per hire).
- Ensuring all vacancies in the organization is filled as per specified TAT.
- Advising hiring managers on interview methods, identify skill assessments techniques & uses them in various stages of interviews.
- Design and develop HR initiatives for multiple local offices
- Conducting skill assessment of exiting the workforce, identify skill gaps, plan and execute focused training programs.
- Provide leadership team with HR performance metrics enabling them with better decision making.
What are we looking for?
- Good analytical skills with logical thinking approach & structured way of working.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, self-driven with a problem-solving attitude.
- Team handling ability.
- Should be a good orator/speaker.
- Should take ownership of task /project assigned and deliver in time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Total-experience required 8+ years
- Relevant industry experience in Consumer Electronics/ Fashion & Lifestyle segment
- Good academic scores with 60% throughout is mandatory; MBA from a premium institute is preferred.
- Good knowledge of MS Office; exposure to ERP and CRM software will be an added advantage.
Benefits and perks:
- Annual health check-up & doctor's consultation facility.
- Policy to retain a female employee after a maternity break and 6 weeks of maternity leave.
- Team offsites organized by Casio Recreational Club.