Senior Manager - Human Resource - Consumer/Durable Goods (12-15 yrs)
Industry: Consumer/Durable Goods
Position: Senior Manager Human Resource
Duty Station: New Delhi
Human Capital Solutions is a boutique-style executive search firm based out of New Delhi providing recruitment assistance to a broad spectrum of industries. This time we have been retained by one of the leading organization working in the area of Consumer/ Durable goods to help fill them the position of Senior Manager Human Resource.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sr. Manager, HR has to provides leadership and advice across all areas of human resource strategy, policy and processes
- Will work with Heads of Business Units and staff, to identify, develop and implement solutions across a range of HR functions including workforce planning, managing for performance, organizational restructuring, employee relations and organizational development.
- In conjunction with other members of the HR team, take a key and at times leadership role in the development and implementation of generalist HR strategies, policies and projects.
- Has to take ownership of the HR results and outcomes.
- Has to provide high level, timely and professional advice to managers and staff, in interpreting and implementing human resource policy including: change management; HR planning; industrial relations; retention, performance management; workplace health etc
- Has to deliver a high level of proactive and reactive support, managing employee relations, encompassing, equal employment opportunity/diversity case management.
- Has to contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR best practice .
- Will represent on behalf of Client on internal and external forums and committees.
- Will develop training and educational material to satisfy organizational competence and assist the team to produce best practice learning aids and presentations
- Produce a timely review of People statistics and analysis for distribution to stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage change in a complex and often challenging industrial work environment.
- Able to negotiate, influence and resolve controversial, high-impact human resources issues
- Should have the capacity to provide leadership, facilitate change and achieve business objectives while recognising and accommodating the interdependencies across the business units.
- Continuously researches and develops new solutions to increase reach and effectiveness of leadership strategy and deploys leading-edge solutions that are aligned with the business requirements/priorities.
- Pursue and implement new business opportunities; ability to translate ambiguous situations effectively
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of National and International best practices in the area of Human Resource Management, Organizational Development and Training
- Interpret and implement Award and contractual requirements
- Prepare and manage the implementation of business plans, including the setting of priorities
- Provide leadership and direction to the Personnel and Training and Recruitment team
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages;
- Experience in handling of web based management systems;
- Good knowledge of national labour and social law
- Experience in advising on all HR related issues
- Ability to identify problems and to propose solutions;
- Results-orientation and ability to develop strategic approaches;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of people internally and externally.
- Willing to travel extensively
Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/Organisational Development or related field
with excellent academic record.
- Atleast 12 years of relevant post masters work experience at the national or international level in human resource management and/or organizational development
- Exceptional written, analytical, public speaking and facilitation skills in Hindi and English
Position Code: SMHR/HCS
Remuneration: CTC of INR 22 -24 Lakhs per annum (Offer shall commensurate with salary history, relevant experience and qualifications)
For Nomination and Expression of Interest:
Please send a cover letter and resume
(Candidates are requested to mention their current compensation in their CV along with three references)
Last date for submission of nomination: 09th March 2015
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.