Senior Manager - Human Resource - Consumer/Durable Goods (12-15 yrs)
Industry : Consumer/Durable Goods
Position : Senior Manager Human Resource
Duty Station : New Delhi
Human Capital Solutions is a boutique-style executive search firm based out of New Delhi providing recruitment assistance to a broad spectrum of industries. This time we have been retained by one of the leading organization working in the area of Consumer/ Durable goods to help fill them the position of Senior Manager Human Resource.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Sr. Manager, HR has to provides leadership and advice across all areas of human resource strategy, policy and processes
- Will work with Heads of Business Units and staff, to identify, develop and implement solutions across a range of HR functions including workforce planning, managing for performance, organizational restructuring, employee relations and organizational development.
- In conjunction with other members of the HR team, take a key and at times leadership role in the development and implementation of generalist HR strategies, policies and projects.
- Has to take ownership of the HR results and outcomes.
- Has to provide high level, timely and professional advice to managers and staff, in interpreting and implementing human resource policy including: change management; HR planning; industrial relations; retention, performance management; workplace health etc
- Has to deliver a high level of proactive and reactive support, managing employee relations, encompassing, equal employment opportunity/diversity case management.
- Has to contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR best practice .
- Will represent on behalf of Client on internal and external forums and committees.
- Will develop training and educational material to satisfy organizational competence and assist the team to produce best practice learning aids and presentations
- Produce a timely review of People statistics and analysis for distribution to stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage change in a complex and often challenging industrial work environment.
- Able to negotiate, influence and resolve controversial, high-impact human resources issues
- Should have the capacity to provide leadership, facilitate change and achieve business objectives while recognising and accommodating the interdependencies across the business units.
- Continuously researches and develops new solutions to increase reach and effectiveness of leadership strategy and deploys leading-edge solutions that are aligned with the business requirements/priorities.
- Pursue and implement new business opportunities; ability to translate ambiguous situations effectively
Core Competencies :
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of National and International best practices in the area of Human Resource Management, Organizational Development and Training
- Interpret and implement Award and contractual requirements
- Prepare and manage the implementation of business plans, including the setting of priorities
- Provide leadership and direction to the Personnel and Training and Recruitment team
Additional competences :
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages;
- Experience in handling of web based management systems;
- Good knowledge of national labour and social law
- Experience in advising on all HR related issues
- Ability to identify problems and to propose solutions;
- Results-orientation and ability to develop strategic approaches;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of people internally and externally.
- Willing to travel extensively
- Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/Organisational Development or related field with excellent academic record.
- Atleast 12 years of relevant post masters work experience at the national or international level in human resource management and/or organizational development
Language Requirements :
- Exceptional written, analytical, public speaking and facilitation skills in Hindi and English
Position Code : SMHR/HCS
Remuneration : CTC of INR 22 -24 Lakhs per annum (Offer shall commensurate with salary history, relevant experience and qualifications)
For Nomination and Expression of Interest :
Please send a cover letter and resume
(Candidates are requested to mention their current compensation in their CV along with three references)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.