CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:955 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Manager - Human Resource - Consumer Durable/FMCG - IIM/XIMB/XLRI/TISS (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Developing employees to create a winning team that will help organization to achieve the ultimate goal.
- Responsible for managing HR and IR related matters
- Manage and control Manpower planning, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Performance appraisal, Administrative activity,
- Creating for Manpower Budgets and overseeing Talent Acquisition for the business
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Ensuring compliance to legal and statutory requirements
- Developing employee engagement action plan and high levels of employee engagement in the plant and the other locations
- Execution of Performance Management System.
- Integration of values in all HR key processes and make the values integral part of the organisation culture
Required Skills :
- MBA - from a Tier 1 institute highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Hands-on Exposure in managing blue collar employees
- Proven Experience in managing HR Operations, Administration
- Performance Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Employee Engagement