Director at Aspire Consulting Group
Views:858 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Manager - Human Resource & Administration - Automotive (15-19 yrs)
This role is responsible for turning and maintaining the organization as preferred place of work by aligning the organization vision and mission with the HR objectives, which provides an employee-oriented, high performance culture for the growth of the company and its employees.
- Develop and lead effective Workforce Planning, Talent Management,Succession Planning, Cross-functional Communication, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development and Policy Deployment at Plant Corporate Office.
- People strategy, Employment Law Compliance, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Employee Leave Management, Employee Engagement, HRIS Data, MIS, Exit Management and other HR Practices.
- Managing accurate and optimum manpower budget allocation in order to reduce the manpower cost and improve HR performance measurable.
- Ensuring accuracy in MIS reporting to different divisions/sections of the company so as to keep Management updated.
- Setting up the right processes for Performance Management System(PMS) aimed at talent development.
- Ensuring fair and timely appraisals for all categories of workforce keeping in mind employees' growth.
- Ensuring, establishing & leading standard recruitment and hiring practices necessary to hire and develop - Superior Workforce'.
- Ensuring strict adherence to statutory regulations and mandatory stipulations to remove non-compliance.
- Ensuring a link between performance and compensation in order to reward and promote high performers and identification of low performers and working on their performance improvement plans.
- Initiating company's wide activities for employee engagement and motivational activities
- Partner with JV partners (HR team) to support business development and initiatives.
- Evaluating company culture and providing recommendations to the management for accomplishing company goals and objectives. Hands on knowledge of Admin, Legal Compliances and Labour Laws
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs and policies.
- Managing the overall development of team members through effective & need based training & controlling attrition.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi tasking abilities.
- Able to travel as appropriate.
- Hiring Company - Global Manufacturer of Automotive Engine Cooling System,Commercial HVAC Technology Products,Engine Parts and Motor Vehicle Transmission Components.
- Relevant work experience with multinational Automotive Industry / Auto Ancillaries Manufacturing sector is mandatory.