HR Operation Manager at Hector & Streak
Views:166 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Human Resource & Admin - Industrial Products/Manufacturing Plant (8-11 yrs)
- To translate HR strategies into an implementation roadmap and ensure execution of the same to develop and sustain a strong talent pool and build a conducive work environment to assist in achievement of business goals
- To manage the Employee Relation climate at the Plant level to ensure harmonious relations and operations.
- Prepare and finalize the department budget (including budget for Training & Development, Recruitment, Induction, Employee Engagement etc. activities
- Monitor adherence to the budget and initiative corrective action in case of deviations
- Drive the people development philosophy at the plant and ensure effective implementation of all OD initiatives
- Monitor training programs with regard to TNI, budgeting and implementation including coverage of employees, relevance to development needs etc.
- Ensure that a performance oriented culture is driven at the plant and work closely with other HoDs for the same
- Monitor the efficiency of recruitment activities at the plant basis key metrics
- Oversee the day-to-day HR and time office operations activities such as payroll, MIS, new joinees, induction etc.
- Manage the overall ER climate of the organization and take regular updates from the ER team about workers
- Oversee appointment and ongoing management of all staffing contractors; Ensure proper due diligence before finalizing their appointment
- Manage availability of manpower as per approved requirement, within reasonable time
- Ensure timely identification and resolution of worker grievances and effectively manage any legal or disciplinary issues
- Oversee and ensure that security measures for employees, workers, facility and machinery are established and adhered to
- Oversee the admin and facilities related activities at the plant and monitor the performance of all vendors in this regard
- Ensure that all legal and statutory compliances for the plant are adhered to and managed effectively under the various labour law statutes (Factories Act, Industrial Disputes Act, Gratuity Act, Contract Labour Act, ESI Act etc.)
- Periodically interact with the concerned authorities and government agencies to stay abreast of any relevant developments and to seek approvals / licenses
- Review periodic reports regarding attrition, employee productivity, safety, HR processes etc. and take the necessary steps to improve the same
- Drive HR & Admin related improvement projects at the plant including customer projects as well as internal improvement initiatives including Kaizen and 5S
- Ensure total employee involvement in these projects
- Drive capability building and development of high potential talent within the HR & Admin team
- Conduct internal training programs for the department employees, as required
- Provide guidance, counseling and feedback to subordinates on their performance to ensure a motivated and committed team
- Nominate subordinates actively for the people development initiatives like trainings, workshops across the organization etc.
- Ensure timely completion of all stages of Performance Appraisal Process
- Oversee employee relations to ensure harmonious employee relations in the Finance Department
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.