Senior Manager - HRSS - Consulting Firm (8-18 yrs)
Role: HR Shared Services
Designation: Senior Manager (L3)
Reporting to: Director / CPO
We are looking at hiring a Senior Manager of HR shared services who can provide HR Generalist leadership oversight to designated functional groups pertaining to policies and programs relating to compensation, benefits, employee relations, labor relations, selection and recruitment, employee training and development, safety, security and compliance with local, state and Federal employment laws and regulations of the Global Solutions Centre.
- Build a high performing HR Shared Services Team that drives results through a simple, easy to understand structure that makes HR adaptable and efficient
- Demonstrate ability to drive ongoing improvements through standardizing, automating and consolidating processes in support of HR strategy goals. Identify problem areas in service delivery processes, troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions
- Working closely with the Group Payroll ensuring audit traffic lights are green.
- Drive operational performance and service excellence within the HR Shared Service team and monitor performance of the team against defined performance/quality standards.
- Functions as a subject matter expert on compensation, including job design, job documentation, job evaluation, salary program development and appropriate federal/state/local laws on all aspects of pay
- Support of HR cyclical processes including year-end compensation, talent management/succession planning, Employee Opinion Survey, affirmative action and diversity reporting, and various other projects/ad-hoc requests
- Partner with internal HR teams, Payroll, Recruiting, to resolve manager and employee questions within defined timelines
- Maintenance of accurate reporting on HR activities and ad-hoc reporting per HRBP requests
- Gather data and prepare cyclical and ad-hoc HR reports, scorecards/dashboards, executive presentations and analyses on key HR metrics utilizing data analytics/visualization tools
- Through analysis, proactively identifies and implements opportunities to improve the customer employee experience through changes in protocols internally and through vendors
- Leads internal and cross-functional initiatives related to process and quality improvement
- Prompt research of escalated cases to bring to fast resolution
- Provide thought leadership, coaching, mentoring and guidance to the function and key stakeholders on building a world class HR Shared Services function
- Review, execute and audit HR transactions relating to worker life cycle or employment job changes (e.g., hires, terminations, mobility transfers)
- Bachelor's and Associate Degree in Human Resources or Human Resources Management with related certifications
- Experience in Green field projects and setting up GSCs is preferred
- Experience working in an HR Service Center with HR Process is preferred
- We are looking for 10+ years candidatures from the GBS setup, with the minimum of 4 years in management role in customer service arena directly accountable for results
- Change management and adaptability
- Ability to communicate well both with internal employees third party providers
- Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies and procedures
- Ability to prioritize daily workload to enable reaching SLA'
- Capability to apply discretion and sound judgment in managing decisions and handling sensitive and confidential information
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems (HRIS)
- Well versed with financial planning and discipline
- Experience with team management and development
Key Performance and Success Indicators :
- Result based improvement and management
- Leadership and people management
- Knowledge management and learning
- Team work
Key Stakeholders :
- This position has to communicate with various stakeholders such as Board of Directors and Senior Management of Metro GSC, Heads of Departments, external consultants and vendors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.